Location Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium
Job Posting Company ActiveMe
Job Posting Area Louvain-la-Neuve
Date posted 15/06/2017
This position within the Sales Department is a newly created role responsible for leading and executing the strategy across new media platforms and developing new digital business opportunities. The role requires comprehensive knowledge of the digital world, new technologies, existing and emerging platforms, business models. This person will work side-by-side with the Sales Director & the COO.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the Sales Manager will focus on developing the Benelux market by :
- Creating new alliances and partnerships with local companies like system integrators, media/communication agencies, real estate & venues (Shopping Malls, Events, Airports,…) and grow the business turnover on this market.
- Developping a B2B portfolio of corporate clients
- Develop a strategic distribution growth plan for ActiveMe with a focus on Brands to increase new customers’ acquisition.
- Develop a B2B portfolio
- Explore and optimize new media business models and partnerships with key business partners.
- Negotiate and manage deals through execution, working in partnership with Marketers, IT managers & Project Managers directly involved with A/V Integrators.
- Interface closely with Content teams, Global Partnerships, and Distribution to align on strategic goals
- Understand industry trends and shifts to evaluate impact to existing new media business and opportunities for growth
- Feeding with the last innovative & creative interactive cases to inspire customers.
- Experience in one of those fields : Digital Media, International Business Development, Tech Industry, AV Industry
- Strong understanding of new digital media space and new tech
- Highly organized, creative
- Strong communicator with solid relationship-building skills and ability to interface with cross-function teams
- Track record of making an impact on business growth
- Fluent in French and English or Dutch. Any other language is a plus
Bachelor’s degree; University’s Degree or equivalent in xp. Preferably in Business, Marketing and/or Tech.
ActiveMe is specialized in developing interactive & creative concepts for media, marketing, events & corporates. : « …We deeply think that «gamefying» and communicate in a wow way is essential for the future of marketing ».
We offer the possibility to develop your professional career in a fast moving company with an attractive salary package. On top of : great team – easy accessible workplace – great workenvironnement – daily entertainement @ work…
How to apply
First visit our website to discover our activities (www.activeme.be)
Send your Curriculum and a motivation brief to email@example.com