If you feel like you want to get out from the beaten path and be part of a unique company specialized in providing amazing user experiences then you are knocking on the right door.
ActiveMe is always seeking new talents to develop its activities: creatives, developers, freelancers, artists, marketers & sales people.
If you are part of those people ready to go beyond the digital limits then drop us a message below or directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ActiveMe is specialized in developing interactive & creative concepts for media, marketing, events & corporates. We deeply think that «gamefying» and communicate in a wow way is essential for the future of marketing. We offer the possibility to develop your professional career in a fast moving company with an attractive salary package.
We are seeking a developer responsible for building applications for various target platforms based on the Unity framework. Your primary responsibilities will be to implement game functionality translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging application. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product are essential.
– Implement game functionality as per communicated design
– Translate design specification into functional application
– Communicate with other team members to establish effective pipeline and integrate media assets
– Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
– Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
– Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems
– Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
– Able to respect delivery deadlines
– Able to estimate precisely necessary time development for projects
- Relevant experience in C# development in a 3D environment.
- Good knowledge of Unity3D.
- Knowledge of database technologies/C#.net
- Experience working with agile methodology.
- Proven experience in development of 3D/ Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality/Gesture
- Knowledge of 3D application is a plus.
- Experience in shader is a plus
- PC Hardware knowledge is a plus
To contact us, send your application at email@example.com